Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of Life.Church, one of the country’s first multi-campus churches, meeting at 25 locations across 7 states. In addition to being a dynamic church leader, Craig is also a charismatic public speaker and author of several books, including Confessions of a Pastor (2006), The Christian Atheist (2010) and From This Day Forward (2014).
Craig Groeschel frequently speaks at church conferences, inspiring and building up pastors and church leaders from across the globe. In this post, we have put together the best of Craig’s quotes from various church conferences in 2015.
Here are some key thoughts by Craig Groeschel from conferences in 2015:
Last April, a gathering of changemakers for Christ came together to be challenged and inspired to rise above ordinary existence. Craig Groeschel left the audience with these thought-provoking quotes:
- “The fear of failure drives you to lead without faith.”
- “A failure is an event, not a person.”
- “To reach people no one is reaching, we must do things no one is doing.”
- “I’d rather fail God by thinking too big rather than insult Him by thinking too small.”
In August 2015, the Global Leadership Summit impacted over 260,000 leaders around the world! Craig Groeschel, along with other top speakers injected Christian leaders with new vision and ideas. Here are Craig Groeschel’s top leadership quotes from #GLS15 :
- “Step into that commitment. How bad you want something determines what you will do
to get it.”
- “If your character is not strengthening, your future potential is weakening.”
- “If you show me who you listen to, I’ll show you who you’re becoming.”
If you are inspired by these quotes, you might also enjoy these compelling quotes
from Ed Stetzer.
Each year, Andy Stanley and Craig Groeschel come together to decode the practical challenges of church leadership. In 2015, the transformative Catalyst One Day series came to Kentucky, Oklahoma and Pennsylvania. Craig Groeschel made some compelling statements during these three conferences:
- “You can make excuses or you can make progress but you can’t make both.”
- “Great people are not attracted to average causes.”
- “You don’t find great leaders; you develop them.”
- “If you delegate tasks, you will build followers. If you delegate authority, you will build leaders.”
- “You can have growth or you can have control, but you can’t have both.”
- “The biggest myth about leadership today is that you need to be in charge to lead.”
- “If you don’t believe something can be done, you’ll prove it can’t.”
- “Don’t be afraid of failure. Be afraid of playing it too safe.”
That’s not all, you can now get handpicked updates about upcoming conferences straight to your inbox! CLICK the button below to start getting your FREE notifications!